About Me

I write...a lot. I will possibly update on here I might just go do that now. haha. well yea.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Plans

I hardly ever write on here but hopefully I can change that. Hopefully, I can change views as well. Next chance I get I'll post a link to here on my myspace page.
Anyways, I'll be giving an update on my current stories on here but I won't be actually posting the story. Sorry, I'm very peculiar about it. If you would like to read some just email me or contact me on myspace.
Update: I haven't wrote in like a week so this is slightly pointless. But I'm currently on Chapter 15 of 30. I hope that once homecoming is over I can get back on track. I guess I should probably give a brief summary of what the book is about.
First, its a teen story, yes I know slightly lame. This girl Callie moves to a new town and meets a guy, yes I know this is done a lot. But then once she starts to get to know him she notices something a little strange about him. As the story progresses Callie discovers Skylor's [the guy] secret. Things get crazy and exciting and only continue to escalate.
Anyways, I'll try to update more when I have something to update on. Oh, and the story is called Tempest. [No similarity to the Shakesperian play.]
later days.
-Taylor

No comments: