About Me

I write...a lot. I will possibly update on here I might just go do that now. haha. well yea.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Deviating in Health

so im bored. i am doing a health worksheet which is hard but requires reading. knowing most people would be like oh well you read a lot etc. yea but im about to fall asleep and my stomach is eating itself. [pause for work] my class is stupid and want to leave early! but im not done. grrr. so things are changing for the better. hmmm...we will see how it goes. also i need to not judge so much. yea. well im going to end this random blog. later.
-taylor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAYLOR or should i call you jason.lol. i haven't commented you yet and i wanted to.

-- Possum -- said...

You bore me. Write a new blog! And go read my two (or three. idk) latest ones. Geez louise.

<3